Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_scripts() expected to be a reference, value given in /www2/3c7/www.maggieinafrica.com/web/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 601

Warning: Parameter 1 to wp_default_styles() expected to be a reference, value given in /www2/3c7/www.maggieinafrica.com/web/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 601

Nigeria – Border crossing from Seme

P1010282.jpg

You may also like...

8 Responses

1. Alia says:

Hello,
    Alan, who offered you to stay in his house, has just showed me your link. I am the fiance of one of his Lebanese colleagues. I find your comments about Lagos very interesting. I arrived here only 3 weeks ago and I will definitely reread your blog to get some tips on how to deal with this crazy place! Thank you for mentioning the positive world of Lagos!
    Regards,
    Alia (the “half German half Lebanese lost” citizen)

2. Noel says:

Dear Alia thanks for the message, I hope your stay here is a good one, keep in touch and you are in safe hands with Alan, he is a top bloke

Noel

3. Rex Peries says:

Dear Noel and Reka
    It was facinating to read about F1 drivers and the Younes family. If you were able to avoid the uniformed officers, It looks like a wonderful place , Nigeria. Glad to read about all the friendly peole you met in Nigeria. I am puzzeled by the price of lettuce. Enjoy the stay in Lagos.
    Best wishes from Mum, Andrew and me.

4. Rex Perie says:

Dear Noel and Reka
    Best wishes from Mum, Andrew and dad.

5. zsoka says:

Draga Rekam,kdves Noel!

Dobbentem olvastam a blogot,minden elismeresem a talalekonysagotokat illetoen!
    Milyen jo,hogy sok segitokesz emberrel is talalkoztok.
    Sok puszi es udvozlet Nektek!

6. James says:

What a fantastic read. I really, really wish to touch down in Africa, but I fear my time is running out!

I’m looking forward to your next blog already.

James

7. paul says:

Noel,

I enjoyed reading your travel blog particularly the Nigeria travel, as I have visited Nigeria a couple of times and like you, I find the people really friendly and helpful despite what the western media often portrays. Also I visited Ghana which is a great country. May I wish you all the best for the rest of the journey and I shall look forward to catching up with your blog in due course. Good luck Noel & Reka.

8. Abdeen. says:

Hello Noel and Reka,

I like your comments about Nigeria , I am glad you both are enjoying the country and the M25 jam up . Don’t panic and go with the flow. Look after your health, hope to hear from you two.

Love and best wishes from london,

U . Baytan and Nona